Jihad is sneaking into American girls’ favorite pop band.
If you have young daughters, then you know that the boy band, “One Direction,” is all the rage to young girls around the world, especially in the United States. As big, if not bigger than Justin Bieber. Recently, President Obama’s daughter, Malia, was photographed attending their Washington, DC-area concert. And screaming tween and teen girls greet them all over America. But, even if you’ve heard of the band, you probably don’t know that one of its members, Zayn Malik, is pimping Islam on your kids. That’s in addition to his Arabic tattoos and frequent donning of the keffiyeh, the official garb of Islamic terrorism.
Malik, a devout British Muslim whose family is from Pakistan, has used social media to proselytize Islam to his primarily female fans around the world. He not only tweeted about fasting for Ramadan, but told fans that allah is the only god and that only Mohammed is G-d’s true prophet. Not the kind of thing you expect your kids to hear sandwiched in between cheesy, saccharin-sweet songs coming out of the mouths of over-moussed and over-gelled boy band tools. But that’s what’s happening. Check out the tweets, below, from Malik. “La ila ha ill lalla ho muhammed door rasoolalah,” is the militant statement Muslims say in their prayers every day, meaning, “There is no god but allah and Mohammed is the prophet of G-d.” He also retweeted this in Arabic from the extremist Islamic Thoughts Twitter account. The phrase is meant to say that only Islam is the true religion and only Mohammed is a real prophet of G-d. It’s part of the “Shehadah,” the Muslim oath of martyrdom that comprises conversion to Islam. Muslims constantly chant the sentence at anti-Israel, pro-HAMAS, and pro-Hezbollah rallies. I’ve heard them chant it, for example, at almost every such rally I’ve attended undercover in the Detroit and Dearbornistan areas.
And the scary thing is that millions of girls in America and around the world are infatuated with the members of One Direction, including Malik. He’s no dummy. He knows the power he has over these mindless girls and is using that influence to preach the Islamic faith to them and try to convert them. It’s dangerous. And there’s a reason he tweeted that he didn’t have a girlfriend on the same day he tweeted Islamic preaching. Hey, if you convert to Islam, you can be my girltoy. And it appears that Malik, after he was did well on Great Britain’s “X Factor,” was chosen for the boy band specifically because he’s a Paki Muslim, to appeal to that rapidly growing demographic in the UK. Managers, marketers, record companies, and agents aren’t stupid. They know that Islam sells in Britain, and they picked an Islamic face for the band. Who cares if he’s trying to convert your daughters? They gotta get paid.
When I was a kid, teen heartthrobs. like Rick Springfield and Shaun Cassidy, were far more innocuous and limited to TV shows, concerts, and fan magazines, like “Tiger Beat.” They didn’t try to impose their religious cult upon their female fans. Now, parents have far less ability and little time to read through the mostly innocent-sounding social mediamessages of boy bands to find the pan-Islamic propaganda tweets in between. But they must. Know the pop culture that is infecting your kids and know what it stands far.
Keep your daughters away from Zayn Malik’s enticing jihad. With the boy band One Direction, it’s all about pimping Islam amid the deceptive visage of angelic, effeminate boys in a band. Yup, for them there is definitely One Direction: facing Mecca.
Yep, I converted to Islam because of how sexy Zayn Malik is.
In case anyone missed it the first time.
Sometimes I really fucking hate other Christians.
Ok, I know there’s no point in doing this, and I don’t even like One Direction, but I’m really angry. I’m going to try to limit the things that are wrong with this post to ten. Wish me luck.
1. His Arabic tattoos. It really pisses me off that Americans act like Arabic is a super secret language that only terrorists speak—like the Klingon of terrorism or something. It’s a language like any other, and not only Muslims speak it. For example, I went to Egypt and met an awesome Christian guy. Presbyterian, actually. Guess what language he spoke? Arabic. Because that’s the language you speak when you’re born in Egypt. So, Zayn’s tats are in Arabic, because his family’s from Pakistan, just like Germans get tattoos in German and Koreans get tattoos in Korean, etc. Not a difficult concept.
2. The keffiyeh, the official garb of Islamic terrorism. First off, the keffiyah is not the official garb of Islamic terrorism. Second off…do terrorists even have an official garb? It seems like that would kinda blow their cover, dontcha think?
3.He tweeted about fasting for Ramadan. OH MY GOD SOMEONE TWEETED ABOUT SOMETHING THEY WERE DOING DURING THEIR DAY THIS HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED BEFORE. Wait a second…posting the mundane shit you do is the whole purpose of Twitter! Moving on.
4. The militant statement Muslims say in their prayers every day meaning, “There is no god but allah and Mohammed is the prophet of G-d.” Please look up the word “militant,” because you seem really confused about what it means.
5. He also retweeted this in Arabic from the extremist Islamic Thoughts Twitter account.Please look up the word “extremist,” because you don’t know what it means either.
6. I’ve heard them chant it, for example, at almost every such rally I’ve attended undercover in the Detroit and Dearbornistan areas. OH MY GOD YOU HEARD SOMEONE CHANT SOMETHING YOU ARE SO CREDIBLE NOW. If Christians are allowed to chant “God hates fags” and other drivel at every event from here to Timbuktu without representing all Christians, then I think it’s fair to, ya know, not stereotype every Muslim in the world based on something you heard some people say in Dearborn. Also, I’m super curious about how a blonde white woman goes undercover at a militant Islamic terrorist rally.
7. He knows the power he has over these mindless girls. Please don’t generalize any group of girls as “mindless.” It’s not a secret that Zayn’s Muslim, and his fans are perfectly capable of rational thought, they really don’t need your bigoted opinions to show them the light.
8. Parents have far less ability and little time to read through the mostly innocent-sounding social mediamessages of boy bands to find the pan-Islamic propaganda tweets in between. Note to self: when you have children, Twitter-stalk their favorite boy bands and look for crazy Islamic cult propaganda messages. Noted.
9. If you’re allowed to spew this crap on the internet, I think Zayn’s allowed to tweet whatever he wants.
10. Mega Pop Star Pimping Islam on Your Daughters. Look up the word “pimp,” because you seem to be confused on that one too. I mean, I get that you’re trying to be trendy and “hood” to appeal to a larger audience, but…you’re white. And “pimping Islam” isn’t, ya know, an actual thing. Gold star for effort, though.